Garden Junk

A community of garden artists
Welcome to Garden Junk Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

flower pics

Last post 06-13-2012, 4:14 AM by vixen. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-13-2012, 4:14 AM 6609

flower pics

hi yall,
    i have been buying some flowers but i have not had time to plant them.the weather was so good thursday and friday.i got some weed eating and grass cutting done thursday and i got some planting done friday.i had to move my nandinas.i planted six of them in my bed around the oak tree and four died.the other two look pretty bad but i am hoping i move them in time to save them.i put them in the horse bed.i was going to work in the yard saturday but i was playing with riddick my five month old grandson and he poked me in the eye i got shot in.i was unable to use it saturday or sunday but better today.today has been cloudy and rainy.for the last three weeks it has been nasty at the first of the week and sunny at the end of the week.i have to bowl tomorrow but i hope it clears up so i can work in the yard wensday.the rain has made the gardenias bloom.my daughter dog barks everytime it thunders.she is about to drive us crazy.i am seriously thinking about purchasing a muzzle.lol.have a goodnight.

View as RSS news feed in XML