Garden Junk

A community of garden artists
Welcome to Garden Junk Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

new grandbaby and puppy pics

Last post 11-09-2012, 1:29 AM by vixen. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  11-09-2012, 1:29 AM 6655

new grandbaby and puppy pics

hi yall,
    riddick and becky were playing in the floor and the dogs wanted to join in.it is amazing to watch delilah and samson play together.we were worried about him with the baby but he has done well.riddick grabbed a handful of samson hair when he was sleeping on the floor before we could grab him but samson never moved.delilah has no fear of him when they are playing .she gets mad sometimes and samson just shakes her off and walks away or looks at her like she has lost her mind.i got some pics with the flash on this time.it is in the high 30's tonight but i am so blessed compared to the poor people in the north.it is so awful what the ones hit by sandy are going through since they are being hit with a snow storm now according to the news.the baby had to be took to the hospital sunday night.he is so sick.the hospital said he had a upper respirtory infection but could not give him anything since he is so young.he went to his doctor monday and he has rsv.me and hubby are both sick.it has been a crappy week so far but maybe it will get better.lol.have a goodnight.

View as RSS news feed in XML