Garden Junk

A community of garden artists
Welcome to Garden Junk Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

christmas gathering

Last post 12-22-2012, 2:38 PM by vixen. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-22-2012, 2:38 PM 6661

christmas gathering

hi yall,
    we got together with our son,daughter and a couple that we exchange gifts with every year last night.it went well.the dogs and cats were good except little bit scratched delilah across the nose and it bleed a little but she seem to be fine after she got some petting.i don't think riddick is into the unwrapping presents yet but he did play with his toys after his mama unwrapped them.my son brought his girlfriend and her two children and the couple has been our friends since paul was a baby.we do a lot with them.russell( the hubby) of my best friend that came last night brought his santa suit and dressed up for the kids.becky(my daughter)took our grandson(riddick)to get his picture with santa at pro bass shop.it was not a good one.to much background and to far from santa and riddick to see them good.i was complaining about the pics when bobbie(best friend) told me her hubby(russell) would love to dress up and let me get some pics of riddick with him in front of the fire place. they turned out real good.i still have not been able to get one of samson with the tree.russell gave hubby a rocking chair and my cat(magic) decided to give it a try after everybody left.i hope yall are all having happy holidays.

View as RSS news feed in XML