Garden Junk

A community of garden artists
Welcome to Garden Junk Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

thumper story and pics

Last post 04-21-2013, 4:22 AM by vixen. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-21-2013, 4:22 AM 6677

thumper story and pics

hi yall,
    i hope yall are all doing well.we have had two pretty days so far this week.i got some pics of riddick downloaded and the pets.thumper escaped off the porch last week and we had been unable to catch her so yesterday when i took the recycle bin to the road thumper run from under my truck.then samson busted through the gate and went after her and then lilah joined in.i saw him grab her a couple of times and i just knew she was going to die but i was finally able to chase samson down and tackle him until hubby could get him to the truck while i got lilah out from under the neighbors building where thumper ended her run.i tried for hours to get her out but she would not let me near her.i had to leave to go to the bowling alley so i looked for her when i got home that night.i looked on the porch when i got up and she had come up on the porch and was eating her pellets.hubby went out the back door and went around the house and closed the porch door so now she is safe back on the porch.we checked her but she is unmarked from her encounter with samson and delilah.the azeleas are starting to lose their flowers.i will have to start trimmimng soon.what is everyone up to.i hope yall are having good weather.have a goodnight.
    photo riddick4-4-13006_zps3900941c.jpg
View as RSS news feed in XML