Garden Junk

A community of garden artists
Welcome to Garden Junk Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

ok, you ladies!!... I need some advice and no one is handy in here!!!!

Last post 10-22-2013, 4:29 PM by Punky. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  09-18-2013, 3:01 PM 6689

ok, you ladies!!... I need some advice and no one is handy in here!!!!

Where have y'all gotten off to???.... this joint used to be packed with good folks!!.... I sent a new friend over here to get some help with her project, bur of course I fouled up and sent her to the wrong address..... not .org....good thing!!.... I come in here and nobody's HOME!!.... what gives????

anyways.....for anyone who's still here.... she's making leaves with the cement mixture and real leaves.... they're turning out nicely.... but the painting is not going so well.... I suggested using acrylic paint watered down....to get the look she liked... didn't work... so what has anyone used that did work out nicely?..... that's the big question....can you give her and me some tips?... I'll pass them on until I get her in here.... and we'll both thank you very muchly!!!

maybe it's just that it's been summer?... maybe now that winter's coming, y'all will come back and start up again?... huh?.... please????...

luv 'n hugs.... Toots.....

Life is like a roll of toilet paper... the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes.......
  •  10-22-2013, 4:26 PM 6695 in reply to 6689

Re: ok, you ladies!!... I need some advice and no one is handy in here!!!!

GESH!  A MONTH AGO!!!!   IAM RARELY HERE....ONCE A YEAR OR SO!  BUT I KEEP SENDING PEEPS HERE TO SEE ALL OUR AWESOME BB'S!!!!! I AM ITSEEBITSEE ALL OVER THE WEB NOW!!!! WILL BE GETTING MY OWN SITE NEXT YEAR......AND MAY DO A BLOG!  WHERE ARE ALL THE OLD GANG????  I STOPPED IN AT GARDEN WEB.....AND SOME OTHERS WERE ASKING TOO!    SO....COME SEE ME ON ETSY AND ZIBBET!!!  God Bless! PUNKY
  •  10-22-2013, 4:29 PM 6696 in reply to 6695

Re: ok, you ladies!!... I need some advice and no one is handy in here!!!!

OK ANSWER TO THE PAINT........YOU CAN USE PATIO PAINT SOLD AT HOBBY LOBBY!  JUST LET IT CURE AND DRY FOR A FEW DAYS!!!!
View as RSS news feed in XML