Garden Junk

A community of garden artists
Welcome to Garden Junk Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Potting Table

Last post 04-19-2015, 1:32 AM by PurpleGranny49. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-03-2014, 7:39 PM 6702

Potting Table

Well it's been years since I've been on here, and it sure has quieted down..Sad, but I hope there are still some that take a peek from time to time. I have been wanting to make a potting table for some time now, but didn't have the tools to do it... Now I do and I need some ideas. I have wooden pallets and would like to make one with a sink out of them. Anyone have any ideas on how to go about it? Any and all suggestions are very welcomed..Geeked
  •  06-11-2014, 2:05 AM 6705 in reply to 6702

Re: Potting Table

Hi Dede,

You're right not many come here anymore...I think we are keeping it open because of the awesome albums we have of everyone's work. I wish it would pick up but I don't know how to make that happen. Most people are on face book now days with all the forums and the fact that you can start anything...

Did you do your potting table yet? I made one in my greenhouse out of 2x4's and 2x2's.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you...

http://wrightspecialties.blogspot.com/
    http://vimeo.com/2163435
  •  06-21-2014, 8:57 PM 6708 in reply to 6705

Hi Dottie, I have started on it, but still have a ways to go... wish I didn't have so many interruptions... Anyway, I will post a pic. of what it looks like so far. Do you have pics. on here of yours? I really need ideas on how to incorporate a sink with it.So far I have made the legs out of 4x4's, also I'm putting a "side table" that hangs to the side with hinges. Then I will be making shelves on the bottom as well as above. Then some kind of covering on top to keep the searing sun off of me... To finish it off I want to put wheels on it so I can move it if neccessary... Wonder if I'm biting off more than I can chew Huh?...........LOL... I will post pics. here as soon as I can remember how... ugh!Stick out tongue

Tho my life has lead me on a different path with less time on the laptop, I still love coming here, and hope this place remains. I still miss the ole MSN groups, but alas... it's in the past. Facebook is quite hectic, and tho I have a page (for family) I rarely ever go on it.....

•  04-19-2015, 1:32 AM 6721 in reply to 6708

dede09,if your potting table isn't finished yet I have an idea that might work for you. A few months ago I was thinking of trying to build one. I put potting tables in the address bar at the top of the page and I got oodles of them. If I remember correctly when I searched for them there was several sites to choose from and a lot of pictures on each site. I didn't wind up doing anything about it,though. PurpleGranny49
View as RSS news feed in XML